Customers are the most important ‘relationship’ to an organization. Our focus is to ensure end to end support to every customer engaged with our organization. Our services come with an assurance of quality. Due to some reason you wish to request for a refund, we will guide you through; as per our policies. You may request for a refund upon cancelling your purchase within 15 days from the original date of the purchase. Once we receive a request; refunds are processed within 7-10 business days, normally takes another 3-5 days to be credited to your account. We appreciate your business with us!
How to request for a refund?
Refunds are only processed after receiving a request on our registered support numbers or request via email from the registered email address in our records. Please send your email to email@example.com
We do not process requests over chat.
Single Charge: In case we are unable to fix your problem we will approve a refund request; if the request is within 7 days of the service provided. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Once it is approved the refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 48 hours.
Refund policy is applicable in case;
1. Our technician cannot resolve the concern; a full refund will be given, to the customer within 15 business days.
2. Our product has an issue within 48 hours of purchase. The product will be replaced or the full amount will be refunded by the
organization within 15 business days.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms:
1. If you avail our support online, a valid credit card is required for making payments. We reserve the right to accept or reject the
payment made through credit cards or any other mode.
2. Compugenius Inc support starts from the date on which you sign up or sign the agreement copy, and the payment is realized
until specified otherwise.
3. All fees are inclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by tax authorities of US, and you shall be responsible for payment of
all such taxes, levies, or duties, if levied in your country/state.
4. We do not store credit card and financial information for any customer and we would not do any billing without your explicit
Cancellation and Termination:
1. You are solely responsible for terminating your account. An email or phone request (only from the registered customer) to
cancel the account is a must and you must receive a confirmation from us on the date of cancellation. The account will be
considered active and might attract charges until and unless you receive a confirmation mail regarding the closure and
termination of your account with us.
2. All of your data stored with us will; immediately be archived, from active servers and maybe stored with us for any future use
or research purposes. We ensure you that no financial or personal data will be stored or archived or ever shared with a third
3. Compugenius Inc at its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or
future use of the service, for reasons such as unauthorized access of our portal, servers and databases, abusive behavior,
data theft, improper utilization of our services, using the service for PC other than the one which has been registered for use
with Compugenius Inc, among other reasons. Such termination of the service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your
account or your access to your PC Support Service. We will refund the service charges for the unutilized period after
deducting damages if any.
4. Any use of software which is not legal may result in termination of your services and cancellation of your account by
Compugenius Inc. We strongly recommend usage of genuine software. We may not be able to provide support for free
utilities available over internet, unknown applications and evaluation versions.
5. Compugenius Inc reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time and we are not obliged to give any
reason to the client.
Modifications to the Service and Prices:
1. Compugenius Inc reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently,
the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all products/services, including but not limited to subscription plan fees to the service, are subject to change upon 30
days' notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes on our website
www.compugeniusinc.com or by sending an e-mail to you on our registered account.
Credit Card Billing:
1. You may be asked to share a valid credit card number from a card issuer that we accept in order to activate your service or for
making any subsequent payment. You hereby authorize Compugenius Inc. to charge and/or place a hold on your credit card
with respect to any unpaid charges for our products or services.
2. We may be required to share billing related information with local or federal authorities upon request. We will also comply with
any requests received from internal monitoring agencies.
3. You authorize the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you
agree that these charges are to be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described
herein without the requirement of a signed receipt, and you also agree that the charges are to be accepted as authorization
to the issuer of the credit card to pay all such amounts.
4. You authorize Compugenius Inc. and/or any other company who bills services, or acts as billing agent for Compugenius Inc. to
continue to attempt to charge and/or place holds with respect to all sums described herein, or any portion thereof, to your
credit card until such amounts are paid in full.
You hereby agree to provide Compugenius Inc with your updated credit card information upon Compugenius Inc.'s request and any time the information you previously provided is no longer valid. You acknowledge and agree that neither Compugenius Inc.'s nor any Compugenius Inc. affiliated company will have any liability whatsoever for any non-sufficient funds or other charges incurred by you as a result of such attempts to charge, and/or place holds on, your credit card. If you mistakenly provide a debit card number, instead of a credit card number, you authorize all charges described herein to be applied to such debit card unless and until you provide a credit card number. In the event you are enrolled, or later enroll, in an automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan, you agree that all sums described herein may be charged, at Compugenius Inc.'s option, to the account number provided for such automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan. When payment is made by credit card or debit card, payment will also be subject to the terms and conditions established by the credit or debit card issuer.